25 May, 2013

Molto Gentile, Italia: Travel Itineraries & Tips for Italy and Europe
 
Gio's Italian News in English Podcast - Click Here to Subscribe on ITunes!  

Gio's Europe: YouTube Shows on European Art & Travel, Plus Readings of Original Poetry

Gio's Wine Notes: No-Nonsense Reviews of Affordable and Available Wines from Europe and Around the World

The Gio Sphere: Poetry by Gio, Photography by the Lovely Dana Marie

Picturing Europa with Gio & Dana Marie: Photos and Posters Available from Shutterfly

The Gio Spot, Where American Politics Feels Good

5 comments:

  1. You are one of my favorite bloggers! Thanks for all the amazing poetry, videos, blogs, and wine reviews. If I could leave my basement, I would do so instantly and recommend you to my friend! I'd recommend you to everyone I know, but only one person will speak to me. But thats a story for another time, keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your video on Albrecht Durer 's 1498 self portrait, very well done.

    Durer died one of the top 100 wealthiest men in Nuremberg and his family was wealthy, Hungarian nobility.

    I thought you'd like to know about my website for it begins to explain Durer 's arrogance. He was encoding his art and I am in the process of revealing what he was really doing, showing the codes I have found. P,ease check out All Things Albrecht Durer or http://www.albrechtdurerblog.com

    You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Elizabeth! Will definitely check out your site! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I am interested in using you YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOV_Z4CCHw (All I Have to Do Is Dream: Rene Magritte's "Time Transfixed") as a supplement to and educational, non-profit exhibit open to the public. I would like to know if this would be ok and if there was a preferred way of giving you credit.
    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete